MANDURAH BOAT CARAVAN 4WD & CAMPING SHOW 22 – 24 OCTOBER 2021
THE MANDURAH BOAT CARAVAN 4WD CAMPING SHOW 2021
The Mandurah Boat, Caravan, 4WD & Camping Show presents, new release boats, caravans, camping trailers, 4WD vehicles and accessories, touring and towing accessories, camping equipment, demonstrations and displays of the latest products and services in a large scale exhibition of the best the industry has on offer.
The Mandurah Show firmly focuses on uniting and collectively presenting the entire leisure lifestyle industry, building upon the Peel Region’s enviable reputation as a premier tourism destination and WA’s aquatic and leisure playground.
The Mandurah Show is an annual event held in mid October, attracting families through to adventure enthusiasts, maximising the commercial and market opportunity of the region.
This is the opportunity for your business to access one of the nation’s leading leisure lifestyle markets in a united and COVID safe industry showcase.
Contact us for show details today.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Due to insurance limitations dogs, cats and pets are not permitted at the venue during the show, apologies.
2) ACROD Parking is available in the carpark (off Dower St) in front of the main administration building and the parking bays will be sign posted.
3) Free parking is available on Tindale Reserve with complimentary free Shuttle Bus to the venue and return during the Show operating hours.
4) Free Shuttle bus pick up from the Mandurah Train Station via Tindale Reserve then to the Show.
5) The Train Station is only 600m from the Northern Entry Gate so catch the train and take a 5 minute walk to the Show.
6) Companion Card Holder’s are admitted free of charge with a valid ticket holding Care Receiver.
As your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, we want to share how you can help us deliver and maintain a COVID aware and safe event.
Obviously, if you feel unwell please stay at home and have a speedy recovery.
But if you are all good and full of beans, Social Distancing of 1.5m between yourself and fellow patrons and exhibitors is the main key. Make sure you regularly use the hand sanitiser provided at the show when touching products or touch points at the venue. It is also important to undertake responsible respiratory etiquette (cough / sneeze into the inside of your elbow). This will ensure that together we can enjoy a COVID aware and safe event.
If you, as a patron can assist us with this, then we have the rest covered – inline with a best of breed COVID plan and cleaning regime that is regularly reviewed and approved by WA Health.
We are not here aiming just to sell a site or a ticket, we pride ourselves on providing the best family event and trade show experience possible. Our team are best of breed specialists that measure our success on your experience.
End to end personalised service from the best large scale event team in Australia ensures that you and your family's safety and enjoyment are of paramount importance. With your assistance we will be hosting a 'safety first' focused event – and we will be with you every step of the way.
See the Show
Come and see the latest and greatest products and services that will get you and your family 'wandering out yonder' in the best possible way. With great deals on offer, don't miss being part of this huge industry event.